Ad Management Partners
- Advertising Identifier
- IP Address
- Operating System type
- Operating System version
- Device Type and Model
- Cookie information
- Language of the website
- Web browser type
- Email (in hashed form)
Mediavine Partners may also use this information to link to other end user information the partner has independently collected to deliver targeted advertisements. Mediavine Partners may also separately collect data about end users from other sources, such as advertising IDs or pixels, and link that data to data collected from Mediavine publishers in order to provide interest-based advertising across your online experience, including devices, browsers and apps. This data includes cookie information, device information, usage data, information about interactions between users and advertisements and websites, geolocation data, traffic data, and information about a visitor’s referral source to a particular website. Mediavine Partners may also create unique IDs to create audience segments, which are used to provide targeted advertising.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative. You may also visit Your Ad Choices and the NAI Opt-Out Page to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at All About Cookies.
Supply Side Partners
Demand Side Partners
- unique cookie identifiers
- mobile device advertising identifiers
- IP addresses
- interest information stored and/or used on the platform by clients and partners
- other information about browsers and devices, such as type, version and settings
- location information based on IP address or latitude/longitude coordinates, if provided to us
- information about ads that are shown, such as which ads are shown to a device or user, where (which web page or app) they are shown, and at what time
- hashed email addresses and other identifying information (or information derived from such); and
- Other interest information created by OpenPath
You may access the Trade Desk’s opt-out tool to cease data collection and disassociate data from your device.
- IP address
- Device type
- Unique device identification numbers
- Broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location)
If you would like to access, modify or request deletion of information held about you or opt-out of emails from Blockthrough, please complete the Blockthrough Subject Access Request form.
LiveRamp – When you visit any Mediavine Publisher website and enter your email address on their website (either to log in, or to sign up for a newsletter, or similar), the Publisher may share with LiveRamp and its group companies information that the Publisher collects from you, such as your email (in hashed, pseudonymous form), IP address, or information about your browser or operating system, with any of the following, acting as “joint controllers” (as applicable and defined in the GDPR).