Trellis is our speed-optimized WordPress Framework, developed specifically to help content creators keep up with Google’s ever-rising standards for performance and user experience.
Ready to experience Trellis for yourself?
- Read more about the features we baked right into the Trellis theme for maximum performance and page experience; or
- Buy Trellis now from the Mediavine Marketplace
Explore our Trellis-focused content here on the blog and learn how it can help your web site perform its best, as well as keep tabs on the development path of Trellis and future features:
- Trellis Open Beta version 0.14.3 was released to the public on August 30, 2021. Read the announcement from CEO Eric Hochberger and review the details of the current build, plus future plans.
- Core Web Vitals: Google Page Experience Checklist For Bloggers: Here we step you through the specifics of Google Page Experience requirements, where Core Web Vitals come into play and what you need to do to get your site up to speed. During the closed beta test of Trellis, the majority of web sites saw impressive improvements in all of their speed scores, as well as traffic and revenue increases.
- Trellis Images: One of the solutions we’re most proud of addresses the handling of WebP images, which is the image format that Google — and PageSpeed Insights — prefers. Unfortunately, as of this writing, WebP images cannot be easily produced by popular image editing software, such as Photoshop or Lightroom. Instead, we created the Trellis API to handle this for you, by generating WebP images using artificial intelligence.
- Trellis Case Studies: Read interviews and Trellis reviews from fellow bloggers who have been running Trellis and Trellis child themes on their sites as members of our test group.
Trellis Images5 min read Eric Hochberger Read More
Subscribe for Updates
Stay up to date with the latest from Mediavine