Learn how to make Mediavine ad settings work for you. From in-content ad settings like frequency and density to the optional ad units and settings you can turn on, Mediavine ads are versatile and can be adjusted to every site owner’s preferences, all to help you improve your RPM. We always say that advertising has to be a balance between income and user experience, and that balance is different for every single site owner.
The Mediavine blog has lots of resources to help you get started with finding the right balance of ad settings:
- In-Content Ad Settings: Learn how to choose wisely for improved RPM and user experience.
- How to Self-Audit In-Content Ad Settings: Use this guide to help you determine how well your in-content ads are performing.
- Optimize Ads for Mobile Pagespeed Setting: This button in your dashboard will help you speed up your site on mobile by excluding ads from the first screenview.
- Ad Category Opt Outs: These settings in your dashboard allow you to opt out of various categories, such as political ads, but use them with caution.
- Grow.me First Party Data and the Future of Advertising: Enable Grow.me, Mediavine’s reader-facing favorites widget that allows you to collect first party data in preparation for a cookie-less internet.
- Mediavine PSA Campaigns: Turn on one of Mediavine’s PSA campaigns to support causes you love and address pagespeed concerns like CLS.
- Recipe Card Ad Settings: Our recipe card ad settings let you control how ads appear in your blog posts’ recipe cards.
COVID-19 PSAs: Help India3 min read Sara Volk Read More
Subscribe for Updates
Stay up to date with the latest from Mediavine