The Mediavine RPM Challenge is here to help you take your blog up a notch. Recently updated for 2020, our three-part series is written to guide you through finding your best content in Google Analytics and your Mediavine Dashboard and optimizing it to help you increase your RPM and SEO.
Once you identify your top seasonal content, you can use our workbooks, which are filled with checklists and tracking worksheets, to help you optimize your top content so it’s ready to perform well, especially during high-traffic times like holidays and Q4.
- Part 1 is designed to help you identify your top performing posts in Google Analytics and in the Mediavine Dashboard.
- Part 2 helps you hone in what to optimize on your website and top posts, from adding videos to increasing your website’s font size.
- Part 3 walks you through sharing your newly optimized content and tracking your growth.
- Don’t miss these 25 ways to increase your RPM!
- Download either of our workbooks to help walk you through the RPM Challenge. Take your pick of our PDF workbook or our digital workbook.
Don’t miss out on our Facebook group for anyone (even non-Mediavine publishers) who are interested in tackling the challenge.
Subscribe for Updates
Stay up to date with the latest from Mediavine