Learn the ins and outs of blogging from the Mediavine team and guest experts. Your blog is your business, and these tips and tricks can help you take it to the next level.
If you’re just starting out, we recommend checking out our resources in the order below, to help get you started on the right foot.
- Learn About Web Hosting – Hosting is the foundation of your Internet house. Starting with the best foundation is how you build a business that lasts.
- Lawyering Up To Protect Your Business – If you’re starting a website with an eye towards monetization, congratulations! You’re now a small business owner. Make sure you’ve got a lawyer on your side to help you with contracts, trademarks, and more.
- How To Choose An Ad-Friendly Theme – Themes tell your website how to look, and some of that can really impact your ads. If you’re starting a website knowing you want to use display ads eventually, start out how you mean to go on. This post will help you choose the right one.
- Mediavine Create – The best plugin to help you create Schema-friendly content in myriad ways. And it’s free for anyone to use, even if you’re not an MVP yet.
- Word Count: Why More Is More – Part of our SEO like a CEO series, Eric will tell you why thorough, long-form content is the way to go.
- 3 Action Items That Will Get You Massive Traffic – The title says it all. Let’s get to work!
- 4 Easy Ways To Improve Your Writing and Create Higher Quality Content – Advertisers and readers alike want to be on websites with great quality content. Make sure you’re building yours with the right things in mind.
- WordPress Gutenberg Tutorial — Your Top Questions Answered – Gutenberg is here to stay, and it’s easier than you think to make the leap to the newest version of WordPress.
- What is Website Accessibility? – Learn how to make sure everyone can enjoy your website fully.
- Pricing Yourself For Sponsored Work – You’ve got an audience that brands want to reach. Pricing yourself for sponsored content is an important part of your business model and diversification of income. Our Director of Influencer Marketing, Stephie Predmore, will teach you how.
- Should I Put Ads on My Website? – Now that you’re seeing regular traffic, are you ready to monetize with display ads? The answer from this ad company may surprise you.
- Proofreading for Bloggers – Proofreading is an important part of making sure your content is high quality according to readers and search engines. We’ve got you covered with this how-to post.
- Recession-Proof Your Blog – Recessions happen roughly every four years, and if you’re in blogging for the long haul, it pays to be prepared.
- 3 Mistakes Bloggers Make on Pinterest – Pinterest can be a great source of traffic for any lifestyle website. Learn from our friend Kate Ahl from Simple Pin Media about three mistakes she sees all the time.
What is Website Accessibility?4 min read Read More
What is Q1?3 min read Read More
Subscribe for Updates
Stay up to date with the latest from Mediavine