- 02 Aug
- Amber Bracegirdle
Mediavine Income Reports from our Publishers
Mediavine Income Reports are kind of an awesome thing. We don’t ever ask or expect our publishers to write them, but we think income reports, along with Mediavine reviews, are incredibly helpful to the blogging world.
As our Mediavine co-founder and CEO Eric Hochberger says, it’s very important to keep in mind that if you work with a programmatic ad network, comparing your Mediavine RPM to even another MVP, is a somewhat futile exercise. No two sites have the exact same audience. Nor do they have the exact same site setup.
Audience make up and site speed are just two of the things that can dramatically affect your overall earnings.
So comparison to another site, even one that looks like yours, has similar content to yours, and even similar traffic, is not apples to apples, no matter how much someone might like to think (or say) so.
We don’t offer an affiliate program, so it’s especially flattering that our publishers took the time to share about their experience with us.
We’ve put together a video of some of our publishers sharing their experiences with Mediavine for full-service ad management on their blogs and websites, and are sharing a few of our publishers’ income reports below.
What are Income Reports for?
Income reports are used both by the bloggers that write them and the bloggers that read them for inspiration and aspiration. It can be an amazing thing for a blogger to look back at where they’ve come from and see how they’ve grown.
In the same vein, it can be helpful to a new blogger to see what’s possible, and how others in the industry are doing it.
Just like chocolate chip cookies weren’t ubiquitous until more than one person had the recipe, certain ways to make income, like e-books or e-courses, weren’t a viable way to make income until more than one blogger was doing it.
What should I look for in an Income Report?
All the different ways bloggers are making money, from e-courses and e-books like I mentioned above, to affiliate links, display advertising, and sponsored work.
Some bloggers will even include all of those different revenue streams to calculate an overall site RPM, not just display advertising RPM.
Cool! Show me the goods!
Without further ado, here are some of the most recent income reports by our MVPs:
- Chic Pursuits November 2019 Income Report
- Thyme and Joy November 2019 Income Report
- Went There 8 This October 2019 Income Report
- Nikki’s Plate October 2019 Income Report
- High Five Dad August 2019 Income Report
- Desk to Dirtbag July 2019 Income Report
- Living the Dream RTW June 2019 Income Report
- Two Wandering Soles June 2019 Income Report
- The Savvy Couple May 2019 Income Report
- Dollar Mommy Club May 2019 Income Report
- Liana Desu April 2019 Income Report
- Squirrels of a Feather April 2019 Income Report
- Italian Polish Mama March 2019 Income Report
- Recipe This March 2019 Income Report
- The Fab 20s February 2019 Income Report
- A Dangerous Business January 2019 Income Report
- Earn Smart Online Class January 2019 Income Report
- How Do Blogs Make Money? by Jennifer Maker
- A Passion and a Passport 2018 Income Report
- The Mostly Simple Life 2018 Income Report
- The Clean Eating Couple 2018 Income Report
- The Baller on a Budget 2018 Income Report
- Making Midlife Matter December 2018 Income Report
- How to Make Money Blogging for Beginners by Gathering Dreams
- This Mama Blogs November 2018 Income Report
- Fit Mom Journey November 2018 Income Report
- Hairs Out of Place November 2018 Income Report
- FinSavvy Panda November 2018 Income Report
- Once in a Lifetime Journey November 2018 Income Report
- The Mummy Front October 2018 Income Report
- I’ve Tried That September 2018 Income Report
- Slaying Social August 2018 Income Report
- Money Done Right August 2018 Income Report
- The Ways to Wealth July 2018 Income Report
- How I Made $15,355 Blogging in 6 Months by Anastasia Blogger
- Money Manifesto June 2018 Income Report
- Chasing A Better Life June 2018 Income Report
- Vigor it Out May 2018 Income Report
- Money Manifesto March 2018 Income Report
- Wherever Writer March 2018 Income Report
- Practical Wanderlust March 2018 Income Report
- Life and My Finances March 2018 Income Report
- The Petite Planner January 2018 Income Report
- Honest Truth about Starting a Blog by Forks ‘n’ Flip Flops
- Ordinary Reviews December 2017 Income Report
- Helene In Between October 2017 Income Report
- Chasing Foxes July 2017 Income Report
- Pulling Curls March 2017 Income Report
- Easy Baby Life January 2017 Income Report
- A Pinch of Healthy Turned Food Blogging into a Career
Pin this post!
Got an income report you think we should see? Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2019 Mediavine. All Rights Reserved.