Mediavine Income Reports from our Publishers
Mediavine Income Reports are kind of an awesome thing. We don’t ever ask or expect our publishers to write them, but we think income reports, along with Mediavine reviews, are incredibly helpful to the blogging world.
As our Mediavine co-founder Eric Hochberger says, it’s very important to keep in mind that if you work with a programmatic ad network, comparing your Mediavine RPM to even another MVP, is a somewhat futile exercise. No two sites have the exact same audience. Nor do they have the exact same site setup.
Audience make up and site speed are just two of the things that can dramatically affect your overall earnings.
So comparison to another site, even one that looks like yours, has similar content to yours, and even similar traffic, is not apples to apples, no matter how much someone might like to think (or say) so.
We don’t offer an affiliate program, so it’s especially flattering that our publishers took the time to share about their experience with us.
We’ve put together a video of some of our publishers sharing their experiences with Mediavine for full-service ad management on their blogs and websites, and are sharing a few of our publishers’ income reports below.
What are Income Reports for?
Income reports are used both by the bloggers that write them and the bloggers that read them for inspiration and aspiration. It can be an amazing thing for a blogger to look back at where they’ve come from and see how they’ve grown.
In the same vein, it can be helpful to a new blogger to see what’s possible, and how others in the industry are doing it.
Just like chocolate chip cookies weren’t ubiquitous until more than one person had the recipe, certain ways to make income, like e-books or e-courses, weren’t a viable way to make income until more than one blogger was doing it.
What should I look for in an Income Report?
All the different ways bloggers are making money, from e-courses and e-books like I mentioned above, to affiliate links, display advertising, and sponsored work. Some bloggers will even include all of those different revenue streams to calculate an overall site RPM, not just display advertising RPM.
Cool! Show me the goods!
Without further ado, here are some of the most recent income reports by our MVPs:
- FinSavvy Panda September 2018 Report
- I’ve Tried That September 2018 Report
- Slaying Social August 2018 Report
- Money Done Right August 2018 Report
- Living the Dream August 2018 Report
- The Ways to Wealth July 2018 Report
- Desk to Dirtbag July 2018 Report
- Once in a Lifetime Journey July 2018 Report
- Adventure in You Q1 & Q2 2018 Report
- The Savvy Couple June 2018 Report
- Money Manifesto June 2018 Report
- Chasing A Better Life June 2018 Report
- A Dangerous Business June 2018 Report
- Money Done Right June 2018 Report
- Vigor it Out May 2018 Report
- Money Manifesto March 2018 Report
- Practical Wanderlust March 2018 Report
- Life and My Finances March 2018 Report
- Adventure in You February 2018 Report
- The Petite Planner January 2018 Report
- Honest Truth about Starting a Blog by Forks ‘n’ Flip Flops
- Ordinary Reviews December 2017 Report
- Desk to Dirtbag November 2017 Report
- Jar of Lemons November 2017 Report
- Making Midlife Matter November 2017 Report
- Helene In Between October 2017 Report
- Chasing Foxes July 2017 Report
- Chasing Foxes April 2017 Report
- Pulling Curls March 2017 Income Report
- Easy Baby Life February 2017 Report
- Well Kept Wallet January 2017 Report
- Easy Baby Life January 2017 Report
- A Pinch of Healthy Turned Food Blogging into a Career
- Chasing Foxes January 2017 Report
Pin this post!
© 2018 Mediavine. All Rights Reserved.