Mediavine Brand Assets
Welcome! Do you have questions on how to use the Mediavine Brand? You are in the right place! On this page you will find information and guidelines on brand usage, and also how to get in touch if you have additional questions. Please review carefully before moving forward.
To obtain approval for use (prior to publishing) of the Mediavine logo and it’s associated trademarks, please contact Mediavine Marketing Communications team at email@example.com
We are Mediavine. Simply with a capital “M” and that’s it. No need to fully capitalize it unless you’re yelling! At our core, Mediavine is full-service ad management helping content creators build sustainable businesses.
The Logo & Variations
There are three variations of our logo.
The horizontal and stacked variations include the word “Mediavine” in them and should be used whenever possible.
This logo variation should generally be used when the space is longer than it is tall and space above and below the logo is limited. The horizontal logo should be used in full color when possible or white if the background is a darker color where there is low contrast between the background and our teal or navy. The all teal version of the logo should only be used in print applications.
This logo variation should be used when the width of the space is not wide enough for the horizontal logo. The stacked logo should be used in full color when possible or white if the background has low contrast with the teal or navy in the logo. The all teal version of the logo should only be used in print applications.
Horizontal & Stacked Clearspace
X is defined as the E in Mediavine. If the logo is shown with other logos or design elements, they must be at least 2x away from the Mediavine logo. In a website header, the horizontal logo should be at least 1x away from the borders.
The icon logo variation should be used when the word “Mediavine” appears somewhere on the page. If the whole page is Mediavine branded, the icon may be used. Centering the icon should be done optically. The center of the logo is typically between the second and third stem of the icon.
X is defined as one of the stems in the Mediavine icon. If the logo is shown with other logos, they must be at least 2x away from the Mediavine icon.
Mediavine Teal is iconic and requires a special set of colors to support it. Utilize the primary colors as often as possible, as teal and navy are vital for brand recognition.
Secondary colors not only complement our core colors, but they provide energy and suggest movement. They may be used for accents only when paired with the primary colors.
Terms & Conditions
By downloading or using Mediavine, Inc.’s (“Mediavine”) name, logo or other trademarks (“Trademarks”), you agree:
- To follow all brand guidelines.
- You won’t use our Trademarks to disparage Mediavine, its products or services, or in a manner which, in Mediavine’s sole discretion, may diminish or tarnish our goodwill in the Trademarks.
- You will cease use of the Trademarks immediately upon notice from Mediavine.
- You will not alter or rotate the Trademarks in any way.
- You won’t display these Trademarks in a way that implies a relationship, affiliation, or endorsement by Mediavine of your product, service, or business.
- You will not use these Trademarks as part of your own product, business, or service’s name.
- You will not to combine these Trademarks with any other graphics without written consent from Mediavine.You won’t apply for any trademarks or domains that include the Trademarks or any other confusingly similar variations.
- That all rights to the Trademarks are the exclusive property of Mediavine and all goodwill generated through your use of the Trademarks will inure to the sole benefit of Mediavine.
- You will not take any action that is in conflict with Mediavine’s rights in, or ownership of, the Trademarks.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify the brand guidelines and this policy at any time, with or without notice, in our sole discretion. Futhermore, we may grant or deny any permission to use the Trademarks at our sole discretion. You may use the Trademarks solely as permitted herein. Violating this policy will terminate any permissions related to your use of the Trademarks and we reserve the right to take action against any unauthorized or nonconforming use of the Trademarks. If you have any questions about this policy and use of the Trademarks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.