SEO Like A CEO
SEO Like A CEO is a series on the Mediavine blog and YouTube channel hosted by Mediavine co-founder and CEO Eric Hochberger. Each installment discusses strategies for improving a website’s search engine optimization (SEO). Catch up on SEO Like A CEO videos here.
- What is SEO: Introducing the Mediavine Search Engine Optimization Series: An introduction to the SEO Like a CEO series and an overview on what topics will be covered.
- SEO Linking Guide: Follow our linking strategy throughout your website for a better user experience and increased SEO.
- PageRank: Learn why links are so important to the Google Algorithm and how often you should “vote” for yourself with links.
- What is Anchor Text: SEO Best Practices for Links: See why clear anchor text is critical for user experience, site accessibility and SEO.
- Internal Links: PageRank and Simple SEO You Can Control: Find out what internal links are and how to optimize the use of them in your website.
- External Links: How Outbound Links HELP Your SEO, Directly and Indirectly: Learn about when should you link to other websites and how they can affect SEO.
- Backlinks: Inbound Links Are the Lifeblood of SEO, and Here’s Why: Backlinks, or links back to your site from other sites, are vital to SEO. Learn how to be a good internet citizen and how to get more.
- Image Filename SEO: Learn how to optimize your image filenames when uploading to your website.
- Heading Tag SEO: It’s All About the Outline (and the Audience): Find out what heading tags are and why they’re key components in website structure and SEO.
- Above the Fold SEO: First Impression is Everything: Learn why it’s important that the first screen view is captivating and is the best experience possible.
- Google Web Stories SEO: Web Stories are a recent addition from Google and a great way for publishers to get their content into coveted spots on search results. Learn how to make a Google web story and get started with this traffic-driving strategy.
Subscribe for Updates
Stay up to date with the latest from Mediavine