Brand Safety Policy
Our contract with each site owner states that the following actions or content displayed on your website and its related social media channels, are reason for termination of the agreement with Mediavine for its services, in Mediavine’s sole discretion:
- Software Pirating
- Pornographic content
- Containing, promoting or linking to any form of illegal activity
- Material that promotes violence or discrimination based on race, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical ability, mental ability, or age
- Material that contains unlawful, indecent, incendiary, abusive, harassing or otherwise objectionable content
- Material that defames, abuses, or threatens physical harm to others
- Inappropriate newsgroup postings, chat or forum abuse, unsolicited e-mail (SPAM)
- Torrent sites
- Sites illegally distributing copyright protected content
- Material that infringes or appears to infringe the intellectual property rights of any person or contravenes or appears to contravene any applicable laws, regulations or code of conduct
Mediavine will consider and review the content posted to any relevant website or social media channel when deemed necessary via review committee and established procedures and protocols.
In its sole discretion, the Mediavine Brand Safety Panel may pause ad management services on any site that is under review.
Mediavine will take any necessary actions in line with our terms and conditions for any site that is found to have objectionable content that does not comply with our terms.